Thank you for choosing Tri-City and Fallbrook MicroEndodontics where we will put you at ease and relieve any tooth pain you might have. The purpose of this page to fully prepare you for your consultation/appointment with us.
Instructions: Please read over each of the following 8 sections carefully. You'll then register securely by clicking the link at the very bottom of this page (or by clicking HERE).1) Please be sure to bring the following with you to your appointment:
- The referral slip and any x-rays from your dentist’s office.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Any necessary dental insurance information if you have insurance.
- Drivers License or Photo ID.
- A root canal treated tooth will not have any hot or cold sensitivity, but could be tender to touching or biting for a few days, possibly up to a month. We find that the tooth is usually “sore” for 48-72 hours following treatment.
- Your doctor will discuss ways to minimize any discomfort by taking ibuprofen, Tylenol, or another prescribed pain reliever.
- Try to avoid chewing on the tooth.
- If you have swelling or a reaction to any medications, please contact our office.
- Please wait for anesthetic to wear off before chewing so that you do not bite your cheek or tongue. This usually takes 2-3 hours from the time it is given.
- In many cases you will be asked to return to your general dentist within three weeks for further restorative treatment like a permanent filling or crown. Until then, please avoid chewing on the root canal treated tooth. Please do not delay in seeing your general dentist for follow-up care; doing so may cause failure of the root canal treatment necessitating root canal retreatment or removal of the tooth.
- We will ask you to return in 6-12 months for a quick visit in which we take a radiograph to evaluate the healing that has taken place. This visit only takes a couple minutes and there is no charge.
Our goal is to provide each patient with the best quality endodontic treatment possible in a relaxing and compassionate environment of professionalism and clinical excellence.
Tri City address
145 Cedar Road
Vista, CA 92083
425 E Alvarado St
Fallbrook, CA 92025